Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, May 15, 2020 - The 2020 Transatlantic Security Jam: Securing the Post-COVID Future started on Tuesday, May 12th,, but you still have the last day to contribute. More than 2.700 participants have registered, and more than 160 VIPs from all over the world have confirmed their participation. Looking forward to seeing you online on www.collaborationjam.com/transatlanticsecurityjam
Highlights for Thursday, May 14th:
- Select one of the six topics to meet and discuss with several well-recognized people from all over the world. You can like, watch, or reply to them.
- Next to the six topics, you can take part and offer your opinion as well as ideas in a “Chat” with Mr. Johan Lagerlöf, Defence Policy Director, Swedish Ministry of Defence from 14:30-16:30 CET. The topic is “Transatlantic Cooperation and the Security of Europe - A Series of Conversations on the Military Balance in Northern Europe in Times of the Corona.”
- Russian military capability – the strategic outlook and what it means in a European scenario
- Western military capabilities – the case of the Baltic
- The Chinese factor in a West-Russia military conflict
- Consequences for security in the Baltic Sea Region
- Gen (Ret.) Breedlove, former SACEUR, will close the Transatlantic Security Jam beginning at 15:30 CET.Select one of the six We hope to see you online, to get the best of the jam you should dedicate 30-minute to one hour to it and come back later to see how your suggestions and ideas have been picked up.
Again, happy to see and meet you on www.collaborationjam.com/transatlanticsecurityjam